How To Make A Youtube Thumbnail without Photoshop in 2 minutes: It takes less than 2 minutes for me to create Professional looking YouTube thumbnails. The best part is that it doesn’t require any software and you can do it for free from the internet. Just follow the steps listed below.
How To Make A Youtube Thumbnail without Photoshop in 2 minutes!!!
- Go to Canva.com and create your FREE Account.
- On the top left side below “Create a Design” you’ll see an option to create a YouTube thumbnail.
- Click on it and you’ll be provided with a bunch of free templates.
From here you can choose any template you like, you can change the text size, font, background image, transparency (opacity) and adjust the image.
- You can also add professional looking lines, shapes and much more.
- Its easy to use and takes less than 2 minutes
- You can export the image in the PNG, JPG, or PDF format.
- The images will be exported in 720p which is good enough.
Additionally, from this website, you can also create posters, email headers, social graphics presentation, twitter post, facebook post, Instagram post and much more. And that’s pretty much it for this post!
Here as some of the thumbnails that I created for my YouTube videos:
Don’t they look professional?
Also Read: How To Make $50/ day online as a beginner.
So I hope you found my post on “How To Make A Youtube Thumbnail without Photoshop” helpful. In case you have any queries regarding this post, feel free to let me know in the comments section below and I’ll be happy to help you out.