Yoonla Proof: Hello, Guys! Today I’m going to be showing you my Earnings proof of Yoonla. I’ll be sharing with you, my journey of Yoonla from Day 1 to Day 30.
Hopefully, this will inspire you & you’ll like this post.
Yoonla Proof of Earnings – Day 1 to Day 30 Journey!
In case you don’t know what exactly Yoonla is and how can it help you to make more money, I would recommend to you check out my post on this. I have to say this is one of the easiest ways of making money through the internet.
I have used a lot of programs in the past but none have generated me such good results.
Below are some of my videos that I made on Yoonla where I also show my earnings. Whatever earnings you’re seeing in the videos below, they all have come from FREE Traffic. I didn’t use any Solo ADS or any kind of paid traffic.
Video Proof –
I started using Yoonla, 30 to 35 days back. These are some of the video proofs and my journey from Day 1 to Day 31. See how my earnings increased gradually:-
In almost 5-6 days, I doubled my earnings as I got a Sale of $30. Again, I didn’t use any paid traffic!
On day 25 these were my earnings!
In the last 15 to 20 days, I’ve nearly 3x my earnings from Yoonla.
Today I received my first payment from Yoonla
Why do I like Yoonla?
The reason why I like Yoona is that
- It offers great free beginner friendly training.
- It pays a good amount for every lead.
- It pays 60% of commissions for every sale.
- Easy to Scale
- Pays Worldwide
Some Downsides to Yoonla
- You’ll have to wait more than a month for your earnings to get approved.
- At least, $40 to $45 investment is required for getting Email Autoresponder & Web Hosting with Domain & to Promote Yoonla.
- You won’t get commissions for free sign ups from some Top tier 3 countries (Check my review).
Yoonla Proof – Till date, I have tried so many programs but none of them have provided me such great results. This month I am thinking to promote Yoonla using paid traffic and hopefully, my earnings will also go up.