I’ve already done a review of Getresponse. In case you missed it, You can check it out from here. I’ve been using both Getresponse and Aweber for the past 6 to 7 months. These 2 are probably the most popular email marketing platforms available on the internet right now.
Both have their own benefits and shortcomings. Anyways, I have already done a comparison post on Aweber and Getresponse (link at the end).In this post, I’ll be doing a review on Aweber and as usual, I’ll try to keep it as short as possible and to the point ( probably because I hate writing long reviews 😛 ).
Aweber Review 2018
Aweber is basically one of the really popular email marketing platforms used by thousands of internet marketers.The plans of Aweber starts from $19 per month (up to 500 subscribers). Here are the features that Aweber provides (& Pricing):
- Send Unlimited Emails
- Send Automatic Emails
- Create Sign Up forms
- 6000+ stock photos
- 700+ templates & much more.
- Chat Support (Not available 24×7)
My Step by Step Tutorial on How To use Aweber:
I’ve been using Aweber for the past 6 to 7 months. Here are the 3 reasons why I started using Aweber:
- Firstly, I didn’t want to depend on a single autoresponder service for all my emails that I send.
- Secondly, I wanted to see which performs the best for me (whats the deliverability rate, spam, support etc.)
- And thirdly, I’ve seen a lot of guys have their account shut down in Getresponse.
My Personal Opinion
I think Aweber is a really good platform for email marketing.
It has its own unique user Interface which is also pretty user-friendly. It does not come with a Landing page builder like Getresponse and overall it’s much different from Getresponse.
By default, you can’t turn off double opt-in (users have to confirm their email) in Aweber.
Now, this was a major problem for me when I first got started with Aweber.As the time passed by, Aweber support allowed me to turn off the double opt-in functionality. So Initially if you decide to get Aweber then you will face this issue!
One of the best things about Aweber is its Deliverability rate. I’ve noticed that it is much better than Getresponse in this context.
- Amazing Deliverability rate (Probably the highest in the industry).
- One of the most popular Email marketing platforms.
- Can’t turn off the double opt-in initially.
- Not the very cheapest option.
Aweber Review 2018: As promised, I’ve kept the post short and to the point. Hopefully, you found this stuff helpful. In case you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to let me know in the comments section below & I’ll be happy to help you out.
Aweber Review 2018
A bit expensive but definitely one of the best email marketing platforms available on the internet!