Paul J Lipsky Dropshipping Titans Review (Worth $297?): In today’s post, I’m going to be showing you my full review of Paul J Lipsky course i.e eBay Dropshipping Titans in 2020. After reading this post, you’ll learn stuff like who is Paul J Lipsky? What is his course all about and the content and Is it really worth investing $297 or not?
Paul J Lipsky eBay Dropshipping Titans Review (Worth $297?)
Who is Paul J Lipsky?
Paul J Lipsky is an entrepreneur and a YouTuber with over 45,000 subscribers. He claims to sell over $100,000 worth of products every month via eBay dropshipping. His YouTube videos are high-quality and informative and his channel has got over 2 million views!
eBay Dropshipping Titans Course Content
Following is the course content that you’ll be provided with once you signup for the course:
- Lesson 1.1 Hi From Paul!
- Lesson 1.2 – What Is eBay Dropshipping?
- Lesson 1.3 Navigating The Course and Getting The Support You Need To Crush It!
- Lesson 2.1 Creating a New Email Account
- Lesson 2.2 – Setting Up Your PayPal Account (AKA Your ATM Machine!)
- Lesson 2.3 Setting Up Your eBay Store (The RIGHT Way)
- Lesson 2.4 Business Polices
- Lesson 2.5 Site Preferences and Your Return Address
- Lesson 2.6 What to do if your site preferences look different (2:35)
- Lesson 2.7 Add PayPal to your listings
- Lesson 3.1 What The Best Suppliers Look Like!
- Lesson 3.2 The Best Suppliers For Maximum $ (and a few you should avoid)
- Lesson 3.3 Titans Product Research Formula Step 1
- Lesson 3.4 Titans Product Research Formula Step 2
- Lesson 3.5 Titans Product Research Formula Step 3
- Lesson 3.6 (Optional) Product Research Software to Supercharge Your Store!
- Lesson 4.1 How to Never Lose Money on a Sale!
- Lesson 4.2 The Best Automation Software To Use!
- Lesson 4.3 Setting Up Your Automation Software!
- Update: What To Do If There is No Chrome Extension Available?
- Lesson 4.4 Additional Settings
- Lesson 4.5 Final Things To Set Up!
- Lesson 4.6 Listing Your First Item!
- Lesson 4.7 Title Optimization for Maximum Sales!
- Lesson 4.8 View and Edit Listed Items
- Lesson 5.1 How Your Items Are Repriced
- Lesson 5.2 PayPal Jail (It’s not that scary)
- Lesson 5.3 Listing Limits (they can be beat)
- Lesson 5.4 How to Call eBay for A Limit Increase (an easy to follow script) (3:25)
- Lesson 5.5 eBay Restrictions (MC011)
- Lesson 5.6 PayPal Verification
- Lesson 5.7 eBay Fees and Upgrading to a Store
- Lesson 5.8 Annoying emails from eBay
- Lesson 5.9 Your First 90 Days
- Lesson 6.1 You Got Your First Sale!
- Lesson 6.2 Use Cash Back (Don’t Leave $$ On The Table)
- Lesson 6.3 How To Get Your Customers Their Orders
- Lesson 6.4 Fulfilling Orders on Amazon!
- Lesson 6.5 Fulfilling Orders on Home Depot
- Lesson 6.6 Fulfilling Orders on Walmart
- Lesson 6.7 Fulfilling GSP Orders
- Lesson 6.8 Out Of Stock Issues (and How To Avoid Them)
- Lesson 6.9 What if the price increases?
- Lesson 7.1 Uploading Tracking Numbers
- Lesson 7.2 Customer Service 101 + My Titans Customer Service Scripts
- Lesson 7.3 Questions About Products
- Lesson 7.4 Cancellations
- Lesson 7.5 Item Not Received Case
- Lesson 7.6 Returns
- Lesson 7.7 Special GSP Consideration (3:55)
- Lesson 7.8 What if My Buyer Sees The Source’s Invoice? (1:39)
- Lesson 7.9 How to Maximize Positive Feedback
- Bonus Video- Remove Negative Feedback Live Call to eBay (3:27)
- Lesson 8.1 Tricks to Increase Your Profit (More $ in your pocket!)
- Lesson 8.2 Save $ With Free Shipping!
- Lesson 8.3 Using Coupons to Maximize Profits (7:16)
- Lesson 8.4 How Sales Tax is my $ Making Secret
- Lesson 8.5 Tax Exemption at Walmart
- Lesson 8.6 Tax Exempt At Home Depot
- Lesson 8.7 Tax Exempt on Amazon
- Lesson 8.8 Collecting Sales Tax (The Easy Way)
- Lesson 8.9 Sales Tax in Other States
- Lesson 8.10 Tips for International Students
- Lesson 8.11 Price Protection (Woah!)
- Lesson 8.12 Discounted Gift Cards
- Lesson 9.1 Delete Underperforming Listings
- Lesson 9.2 Keeping Track of Profit
- Lesson 9.3 Other Bookkeeping
- Lesson 9.4 Organizing Buyers Information
- “Upload For the Day Exceeded The Limit”
- Competitive Pricing Strategy
- Optional – How To Use a VPS!
- Buying Highly Discounted Gift Cards With CryptoCurrency
- How to Use Zik Analytics With Uncommon Suppliers
- Creating a Second eBay Store (2:46)
- Forming a Limited Liability Company (LLC) (8:30)
- What to Do if Your Sales Are Slow (12:12)
- The First 6 Months Don’t Matter (1:07)
- The Vault
- eBay Stealth Accounts
- How To Move Your Listings from Skugrid to AutoDS
Is it really worth the investment?
If you’re someone who loves Paul’s content then you can go ahead and grab this course but in my opinion there’s something better than eBay dropshipping out there!
What is better than eBay Dropshipping?
It’s Dropshipping but with your own website/store. The benefits of having your own store are that, once you get a sale you get the required data including the customer’s emails, addresses, and don’t forget the flexibility that you get by having your own website. Also, with this Dropshipping model, you can build a long term successful brand which is again really good for you to build a sustainable long term income.
With your own dropshipping store, you can easily email your customers or use SMS marketing at any time of the day, without having any restrictions whatsoever. You can add hundreds of products by a simple click of a button to your website and overall, it would make much more sense to have your own store in the long term.
What is the Best Dropshipping Course of 2020?
My No.1 recommendation for you is to get this course by Franklin i.e. eCom Elites. Franklin Hatchett is another YouTuber with over 250,000 subscribers and if I compare the content of both the courses, Franklin’s course is much more in-depth too! You get A to Z step by step course on how to setup your store, get free / paid traffic via Google, Facebook, Instagram, get sales and much more! His course includes over 70 videos!
He also goes over, Google Ads in a much deeper way, how to get organic traffic via Search engine optimization and Google, Instagram and much more.
So I hope that you found this post on “Dropshipping Titans Review” to be helpful. In case you have any queries regarding this then feel free to let me know in the comments section below and I’ll be happy to help you out!