Google not indexing your website? Don’t worry, today I’ll be telling you about one of the tactics that I used in order to get my brand new website to get indexed by Google within the first 7 days. Hopefully, you’ll this piece of information helpful 🙂
Google Not Indexing your Website? Here’s the Solution!
Make sure you didn’t do any of the following things.
- Used copied content on your website.
- Purchased 1000’s of backlinks for your website from fiver or any other source.
- Produced Illegal content.
Now here is what to do:
- If you’re using WordPress, Install Yoast SEO plugin.
- Submit your sitemap and produce the robots.txt file (just google this).
- Produce 5 unique articles with at least 500 words.
- Use images and make sure your grammar is correct.
- Go to Pingomatic website and paste your website URL there & submit.
- Submit your website to Google manually. Click here to submit.
- Post your Website link to various social media platforms like – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr & Linkedin etc.
- Share every post you produce/produced in the above 5 social media platforms.
If you produced 5 unique articles, this means you should have at least 5×5 = 25 backlinks in total for your website. This should give your website some exposure and your website should start showing in the search results for some keywords in the next 7 days.
Force Google to index your website
- Use Blog commenting strategy with your website link. Comment on 5 blogs daily with your website URL.
- Generate Backlinks from here.
Also Read: How To Make $50 per day online as a beginner
Google Not Indexing your Website? Here’s the Solution 🙂 You should start seeing the results within the next 7 days after applying these strategies. So, I really hope you found some value in this post. In case you have any queries, feel free to let me know and I’ll be happy to help you out.