So In today’s post, I am going to be showing you “How To Install WordPress on Hostgator in 2018”. In fact, this post will also cover how to create a WordPress website using Hostgator in 10 minutes. So I hope you’ll find this post helpful.
How To Install WordPress on Hostgator in 2019 [Step by Step]
Watch this video which shows you exactly how to Install WordPress on Hostgator in 10 minutes ( Install WordPress Hostgator ):
So In order to Install WordPress on Hostgator, you can either watch the video above or simply follow the steps given below:
- So first of all, you need to have a domain name and website hosting.
- You can get web hosting for as less as $3.95 per month.
- Once you’ve got the domain name and hosting then simply follow the steps below.
- After you’ve made the payment then you’ll be redirected to your Hostgator account.
- Click on “Hosting” on the top bar.
- From there simply click on WordPress.
- Enter the required details carefully and Install WordPress.
- That’s it now the username and the password will be emailed to your email address.
- Now you are ready to create your website via WordPress.
And yes that’s how simple it is to Install WordPress on Hostgator.
So I hope you found this post helpful. In case you have any queries regarding this then feel free to let me know in the comments section below.