Jungle Scout Review 2018
This is the tool that can help you in picking up the right product and set you up for the domination! Go through the post from below (short and to the point).
So I’ve just started using Jungle Scout Web app. And In this post I’ll be covering stuff like what it is, how can it help us and is it really worth it?
As usual, I’ll try to keep the post short and to the point. I’ll give you my personal opinion (about the web app & not the chrome extension) at the end of this post.
Jungle Scout Review 2019
So first of all, you need to know what exactly Jungle Scout Web App is.
In simple words, Jungle scout web app is made to help the people start and run a successful Amazon business. This web based app will help you in:
- Doing the research about what products to pick (according to the competition).
- Calculate the Amazon FBA fees then and there.
- Tracking Amazon Products of Competitors (Sales estimate etc.)
- Know about the Profitable Niches.
- Historical Sales and Launch Data.
- And Jungle Scout is available for Amazon Stores in USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Spain, India, France, Italy, & Germany.
I’ve just started using it and this one app has helped me in picking up 5 products that could turn out to be very profitable for me. Any one who wants to sell on Amazon this is the tool that I highly recommend.
Simply because if you choose the right product then potential to make profit and grow your income is endless. The goal is basically to find products with low competition and good sales volume. This will set us in the right track 🙂
The Jungle Scout Web App comes in 3 plans –
- Starter Plan ($39 / month) – Which does not comes with Niche hunter (this is the one that I am currently using).
- Standard Plan ($69 / month) – Comes with Niche Hunter .
- Business Plan ($99 / month) – Don’t go for this if you’re not yet a big business.
For choosing a product the startup plan would be enough in my opinion to invest in.
With the Startup plan you can use the “AMZScout for Amazon Sellers” which is available for free on Chrome.
You can use it as an alternative of Jungle Scout Web Extension app (that’s what I am doing currently).
I think if you want to build a successful Amazon business then Jungle Scout is a tool that you’ll definitely need to have.
Yes there are alternatives available but the quality of service and the accuracy that Jungle Scout provides is simply unmatchable.
The best thing is that it comes with 30 days money back guarantee. So if you feel anytime that the tool isn’t for you, you can simply ask for a refund.
And that pretty much concludes this post. I really hope that you found this short review of Jungle Scout Web App to be helpful for you.
In case you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to let me know in the comments section below.